Our industrial technology undergraduate curriculum focuses on the business and technical skills you'll need to be a successful industrial technologist in a variety of industries.
Depending on which electives you choose to take, you can earn up to:
- 41 general education course credits,
- 12 math course credits,
- 12 natural science course credits,
- 15 management course credits,
- 39 technical course credits, and
- 18 elective course credits.
The industrial technology undergraduate program is well known for its students' training and development in quality management, workforce safety, and technologies of productivity, as well as opportunities in applied research and technological innovation and consultation.